[PC][2005-2012] Childhood Click and point puzzle game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
xxxdrab

Post by xxxdrab »

Hi, I don't remember enough to write a good description but I can fully picture these parts in my head.
I am from the UK. I had a physical copy (It was a thick case) of this game which I probably got from ASDA or similar stores. It was during the mid-late 2000s making me around 7-12. At the time I played and owned the Dogz and Catz pc games, (Specifically Dogz 4) if this helps narrow down the timeline.
It was a click and point puzzle type game with cartoon like graphics (I remember being very good at the time) The only audio I can think of when I remember this game is a bird squawking (and maybe grasshopper noises in certain areas).
The parts of the game I remember are: if you took a turn at the end of one of the paths you could turn either left or right, there would be a shed with a broken window. (I think something may have been blocking the path and by giving it an item you could pass). In the main area of the game (maybe a garden or something?) there was a water well. You could click the well then look down it, in the bottom was something (an animal or creature I think) I believe you could help it out of well with certain items.
This game was my absolute favourite and for around 10 years I have thought about it, I cannot find the game at my parents house, and I would do absolutely anything to play this game again (or just know its name)
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Might be a tough one! Let's start with a list of graphical adventure games:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ist-games/