3D "Horror" game, 2000s, PC

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ivoonche

Post by ivoonche »

I remember playing this game as a child

You play as a some sort of a small goblin with big beard that makes everything dirty by walking, that is a goal of the game. There are happy children, animals, plants, and you just go around and get everything messed up. I'm pretty sure there is some exploding heads and stuff but it was not a realistic game so it wasn't scary for young me i guess...

I think that you could go 1st or 3rd person mode

I even remember that if you don't touch anything for some time your character would start peeing (i know, weird animation..)

I think on second level you run around some kind of playground turning kids into matches and they eventually burn someone on stake.

My mom swears that she got that game with Croatian "Bug" magazine and the name of the game has something to do with the story of the boy who didn't know fear. I'm not sure about that...

So, 3D PC game, probably late 2000s (not sure)

I hope i find this game, sorry for bad English!
Thanks!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

ivoonche wrote: got that game with Croatian "Bug" magazine
Was it even in English then? Some regional titles might not have got an international release and could remain generally obscure to this day.
ivoonche

Post by ivoonche »

It was definitely not in Croatian. I'm 100% percent sure. I'm 99% sure it was in English.