Third-person police officer (?) game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Alex_C0P

Post by Alex_C0P »

When i was like 7 or 8 years old i had this game where i think iwas some kind of cop i don't really remember and The only mission i remember is that i had to go in a building fight with some people and it had 2 stairs 1 in the left side and other one in the right side when i get on the top of the stairs was a table where under it was a bomb the bomb i was to disarm it or put it there i dont remember.
If you think you can help me pls respond to this message!!!!
szabesz63

Need help in looking for and old game!!!!1

Post by szabesz63 »

First of all, you need to make a more descriptive title, we know you are looking for a game that's why you are here. Also, saying "when i was like 7 or 8 years old" doesn't mean anything, we don't know how old you are now, instead give a timeframe when was that time.
Alex_C0P

Post by Alex_C0P »

szabesz63 wrote: First of all, you need to make a more descriptive title, we know you are looking for a game that's why you are here. Also, saying "when i was like 7 or 8 years old" doesn't mean anything, we don't know how old you are now, instead give a timeframe when was that time.
I would but it's the only thing i remember i don't know how to say it better sorry tho
szabesz63

Post by szabesz63 »

Alex_C0P wrote:
szabesz63 wrote: First of all, you need to make a more descriptive title, we know you are looking for a game that's why you are here. Also, saying "when i was like 7 or 8 years old" doesn't mean anything, we don't know how old you are now, instead give a timeframe when was that time.
I would but it's the only thing i remember i don't know how to say it better sorry tho
Yes but you know in which years you were 7-8 years old, right? We don't know when you were born or how old you are now, how are we supposed to know when you played the game?
Alex_C0P

Post by Alex_C0P »

szabesz63 wrote:
Alex_C0P wrote:
Yes but you know in which years you were 7-8 years old, right? We don't know when you were born or how old you are now, how are we supposed to know when you played the game?
In 2016 or 2017 but the game was older i think
szabesz63

Post by szabesz63 »

Alex_C0P wrote:
szabesz63 wrote:
Alex_C0P wrote: I would but it's the only thing i remember i don't know how to say it better sorry tho
Ah okay, can you provide more details? What platform was it? What was the genre? Was it 2D or 3D? Or do you remember anything else from the game?
Alex_C0P

Post by Alex_C0P »

szabesz63 wrote:
Alex_C0P wrote:
szabesz63 wrote: Yes but you know in which years you were 7-8 years old, right? We don't know when you were born or how old you are now, how are we supposed to know when you played the game?
Ah okay, can you provide more details? What platform was it? What was the genre? Was it 2D or 3D? Or do you remember anything else from the game?
It was 3D it was shooter and action and i was on pc and no i don't remember anything else than this
szabesz63

Post by szabesz63 »

Alex_C0P wrote:
szabesz63 wrote:
Alex_C0P wrote: In 2016 or 2017 but the game was older i think
It was 3D it was shooter and action and i was on pc and no i don't remember anything else than this
Is there a chance that you know where you played the game? Was it a browser game, or did you download it? What was the perspective of the game (for example first-person, third-person, bird's eye view etc.)?
Alex_C0P

Post by Alex_C0P »

szabesz63 wrote:
Alex_C0P wrote:
szabesz63 wrote: Ah okay, can you provide more details? What platform was it? What was the genre? Was it 2D or 3D? Or do you remember anything else from the game?
Is there a chance that you know where you played the game? Was it a browser game, or did you download it? What was the perspective of the game (for example first-person, third-person, bird's eye view etc.)?
It was downloaded And it was third person
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I guess you could look into this list of games about law enforcement officers:
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/th ... nforcement