A guy with "Cowboy" voice act?! [Bastion]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
fathog1985

A guy with "Cowboy" voice act?! [Bastion]

Post by fathog1985 »

Hello guys i remember back between 2011-2015, there was a game sort of(never played it) but i loved their song/music it was so amazing and well done

at the beginning this "Person" is a cowboy and he speaks to his son and he explains to him about how "Good old days was" it starts something like

""Listen (Name), this is not like old grandmas phone and something something something...(giggle) this was good old days....listen to this song""

i would truely appreciate it if someone names this or links this on youtube!! i miss it so much

Regards,
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

A guy with "Cowboy" voice act?!

Post by MrFlibble »

Unless someone recognises this quote there is little we can do to help you identify it. Try asking around at Reddit, there are more people there.
fathog1985

Post by fathog1985 »

MrFlibble wrote: Unless someone recognises this quote there is little we can do to help you identify it. Try asking around at Reddit, there are more people there.
can you imagine that i found it LOL the game is called Bastion, OST called (Get used to it) i love it or you can listen to full Bastion OST
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

I guess you mean this game: Bastion from 2011.

There is also another game with the same name, but older: Bastion from 1996, this is a DOS game, so it is more suited for this forum.