Game About Graduating School While The Principal Tries To Stop You

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
PrettySunflower

Post by PrettySunflower »

It was an old game (like 10 years ago?) about trying to graduate highschool or was it collage? I don't really remember but the point of the game was to graduate while the principal (?) tried to stop you and you needed to join different cliques and do quest from them so they'll help you graduate. You can also do things to increase your stats and change your appearance. It was an pixelated game with similar style with terraria but when playing the game it almost seemed like a sims game since you needed to take care of your needs and you can also see if npcs are your friend, enemy or lover. One particular thing that I remember was when you were pretty enough, walking pass people will make them stop what they were doing to gawk at you. A quest that I remember was when you needed to set up a nerd with a girl, but there were also goths and jocks. Once you completed the game, it would show a picture of a diploma with your name on it.

My brain really hurts from thinking about the game. Please help me if you can. Thanks!
Last edited by PrettySunflower on Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

'old' means nothing...an approximate year you played it, and a platform for it is better.

One such game is called 'Bully', but it might not be yours, it's fairly recent, but still old to some.
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/bully-versions

There is a larger list of school themed games here: https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/theme-school
Swiftcutter
Expert
Expert

Post by Swiftcutter »