Windows Bird's eye view platform game with an alien [Little Big Adventure]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
darknessun

Windows Bird's eye view platform game with an alien [Little Big Adventure]

Post by darknessun »

I need a help with this one

A bird's eye view 3d adventure/RPG game i played in windows about 2007 but the game seemed a lil bit older than that idk

the main character had pointy heads, was kinda orange, his name started with something like 'Z', i don't remember exactly. (the graphics reminds me a lot runescape)

I remember a mission where i have to find a something to cure what seem a dragon (it was green and had wings, i remember coming to him in a spacial yellow bus or something like that) with its wings been hurt, and the main character wears something that reminds a blue/purple/green robe like an mage. He can travel through cities with an space bus, idk he's like an alien. There were a lot of puzzles in the game.

I remember the disclosure cover being the main character like doing a punch up/out of it.

The dragon wasn't hurt at all cause i'm confused if he has lost his eggs or was hurt. I remember that he was on the top of a mountain, and in the beggining of the game i came to that city and it was raining. The game itself has a melancholic vibe and black bg
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Windows Bird's eye view platform game with an alien

Post by MrFlibble »

darknessun wrote: the main character wears something that reminds a blue/purple/green robe like an mage. He can travel through cities with an space bus, idk he's like an alien. There were a lot of puzzles in the game.
This reminded me of Twinsen from the Little Big Adventure series, albeit the game is about a decade older than when you played it. I'm not sure about the bus part but there was a firendly dragon in at least one of the games (there are two).
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

The dragon is called 'Dino-fly', and is an NPC character in both of the LBA games, which were my favourite adventures at the time. :thumbsup:
darknessun

Post by darknessun »

THANKS IT'S THIS ONE, I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THIS GAME FOR DECADES!