Big Baby Monster Game (around 1990's at least)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
lish

Post by lish »

So I remember this one game I used to play when I was very young, I would like to say 2009-2011?
Anyways, I only have a very vague image in my head of the game so I will try to describe it as best as possible, any help would be greatly appreciated.
(PSA: I have searched far and wide for the game on Google, however, nothing has shown up, some of my siblings have been searching for it too.)

I'm pretty sure it was a 2D landscape game.
So the concept of the game is this big baby that is chasing you, you have to figure out a way to beat it. I remember at the very beginning the big baby is suspended in some green fluid inside a capsule, at one point in the run, the baby would rage and go crazy and break out of the capsule made of glass and begin chasing you and that is how the game progresses. The game would end once you have outrun the baby and finished all the levels.

Once again, any help in finding this game would be greatlyyyy appreciated as the nostalgia is driving me nuts.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

lish wrote: I'm pretty sure it was a 2D landscape game.
That could mean several different things, was the view in your game closer to anything from the following list:
Age of Empires - 2D isometric perspective
Claw - 2D side view w/ slight isometry
C-Dogs - 2D view from above

Please note that I'm trying to determine the perspective only, not the visual style.