WinXP 2010-2013 horror first-person shooter [Blood 2: The Chosen]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
matieo33

WinXP 2010-2013 horror first-person shooter [Blood 2: The Chosen]

Post by matieo33 »

What platform did you play this game on (DOS, Windows, Mac, etc.)?
Windows (I believe I played it on XP)

What year(s) did you play this game in?
2010-2013

What was the genre of the game? (for a quick reference, take a look at the genre list at MobyGames)
Pretty much a first-person game, from what I remember just straight-up shooting with no puzzles, and it was a horror game because I remember fairly scary bosses.

Were the graphics 2D or 3D?
I believe 3D.

What was the plot (if any) and the setting of the game?
If I remember so, simply like Doom or Quake is going through levels filled with enemies.

What was the perspective of the game (first-person, third person, bird's eye view etc.)?
First-person, I think there was a third-person view when certain actions were done.

If there was a main character (or characters), was he/she/it visible?
Yeah I remember the character a little bit since it was visible during third-person view

What did the (main) character(s) look like?
Mainly depressing colors, black, gray I believe male with some fat jacket? or something similar.

What did the monsters (if any) look like?
There was I remember a boss that I don't remember how it looked like, but I believe it was like 2 times higher than the character.

What were the objectives in the game? Did you have to fight, collect resources, find weapons, solve puzzles?
From what I remember, it was pretty much just going through levels filled with enemies, something like Doom or Quake had.

Did the game time flow realistically, or did the player have to act on a turn-based basis?
I don't remember.

I barely remember this game, unfortunately. I only remember 3 small parts of the game. One, was when you had to go through a small canal, it had some weird small swimming creature, the size may be of a Dwarf Lantern Shark. Getting close to it, and you'll screen would turn a little yellow and you would get stuck unless if I'm correct you shot it enough times. Getting past the small canal and just turn right and there was a small laundry, with a woman inside, you could push her inside the washing machine and get her stuck in there.

Another thing I remember was a room deep underground with 4 big trusses up to the roof. There was I believe a boss, but I remember it not being really strong, and I think you could just skip it.

The third thing I remember as well, a flying plane which was more of a ship because of its big size. In it, there were agents that were hostile, and you could kill them, how did they look like? I don't remember, but I think simply they were in black uniforms with some shady glasses.

That's unfortunately all I remember from the game. Thanks to anyone trying to help me out, I really appreciate that.
matieo33

Help finding an old horror first-person shooter.

Post by matieo33 »

It's fine if nobody manages to find the game out, and once again, thanks to everyone that wants to help me out
matieo33

Post by matieo33 »

nevermind I found it, it's Blood 2 the chosen
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Good you found it, in under two hours even, we're usually not as fast as that ;-)

I'll just add the Mobygames link then: https://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/ ... the-chosen