Zombie tower defence game on Android, IOS and iPad. Date: 2000-2010

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Ephestas

Post by Ephestas »

I'm basically going to post what I wrote on Reddit as it describes everything I need

There was this old 3D cartoony zombie tower defence game on the app store. All I remember is that you had the option to choose between playing as the zombies or the humans. As the humans, you would place people (towers) down in certain spots to hold of hordes of zombies. The first tower you got was a firefighter with an axe. Another tower was a cowgirl with (I think) duel revolvers. As the zombies, you had your regular Cannon fodder, big buff zombies to take damage and deal it out, spitter zombies like from l4d2 but fat and I also remember a scientist zombie that could raise more zombies from the ground. It had a multiplayer component too, kinda clash of clans. You'd join a clan, do some raids and that'd be that. There was also a global chat. I seem to remember the game being called something along the lines of zombzworld or something but I don't really know. Thanks to anyone who can help
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

This is out of our scope, please ask at Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/
showline

Post by showline »

Ephestas wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:28 pm I'm basically going to post what I wrote on Reddit as it describes everything I need

There was this old 3D cartoony zombie tower defence game on the app store. All I remember is that you had the option to choose between playing as the zombies or the humans. As the humans, you would place people (towers) down in certain spots to hold of hordes of zombies. The first tower you got was a firefighter with an axe. Another tower was a cowgirl with (I think) duel revolvers. As the zombies, you had your regular Cannon fodder, big buff zombies to take damage and deal it out, spitter zombies like from l4d2 but fat and I also remember a scientist zombie that could raise more zombies from the ground. It had a multiplayer component too, kinda clash of clans. You'd join a clan, do some raids and that'd be that. There was also a global chat. I seem to remember the game being called something along the lines of zombzworld or something but I don't really know. Thanks to anyone who can help
I hope I found the right game according to what you said.

Zombie world Tower defense