Cartoonish soccer game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Pallante

Cartoonish soccer game

Post by Pallante »

Hi Im new to this site but im looking for a soccer game on the pc that i played when i was a teenager around 2000s but this game was around in the 90s and early 2000s and the players was cartoonish but the game had national teams to select and for example the swedes had beards and so on i really want to know the name of this game is so i can play the game on the computer please help me
Pallante

Cartoonish soccer game

Post by Pallante »

i didnt find the game that im searching for on the links you provided bc i dont remember the name of the game but i do remember the players had the style like the metal slug POWs.
Pallante

Cartoonish soccer game

Post by Pallante »

i really want to find this game but as i told you on my previous post i dont remember what year it was from i only remember the players had the style like the metal slug Prisoners
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Cartoonish soccer game

Post by MrFlibble »

Pallante wrote: i didnt find the game that im searching for on the links you provided bc i dont remember the name of the game
Apologies for the possibly dumb question, but have you looked at the screenshots at MobyGames? The idea was to recognise it by screenshots if not by the title.