Educational game - scientist superhero duo

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Kinsei

Educational game - scientist superhero duo

Post by Kinsei »

Hello, I need help identifying a game I was obsessed with as a kid.

It was a sort of educational game I played on the computer in the mid/late 90s. It was 2D cartoons and focused a lot on science ideas and concepts.

It had two memorable characters: a superhero that had white hair, a red superhero outfit, and he wasn't very smart; and a scientist woman with puffy brown hair and glasses (her name was Emma? Emily?) who acted as the logical, sensible one.

There were a lot of plot points I remember about the game:

1. They had to defuse a bomb encased in ice in the back of a deep cave, and the player would reflect sunlight to the back of the cave with mirrors to melt the ice bomb.

2. There was a fish tank that was hooked up to a time machine, and you could "grow" prehistoric animals in the tank. The superhero had to fight some other beast with his time-machine animal? (I think the educational part of this had to do with prehistoric environments and prehistoric animal growth conditions LOL random but also awesome)

3. The scientist woman got shrunk somehow and the superhero had to collect samples of things in the room to identify the object the scientist woman was shrunk onto. He used a microscope to closely observe fibers, pollen, organisms, etc. to try to find his friend again.

Any help with identifying this childhood game of mine would be so appreciated! Thanks for your time.