Racing shooting game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Mr.Hero

Racing shooting game

Post by Mr.Hero »

Hello guys.i'm searching a game name since 4 years ago.and today i got angry and confused.please help me.i played this game when i was kid.
game information:
story:a group with crazy leader.i think they would be 7 people.the leader wears a upside down cross and he had white hair. in the first of game,leader killed a sheriff and one of the members cathed sheriff's kids.our hero got angry.he swear to kill all of them.
game have top down camera.we have an old car and a handgun.we can cross the cities from map,buy new cars and new weapons.we can put two weapon(each for one of car side,right and left)car control with keyboard and guns control with mouse.sometimes in map we can see some cars and we can hunt them.
game have brown egyptian cobra icon.
please help me.thanks
Mr.Hero

Racing shooting game name

Post by Mr.Hero »

Please help me guys... :shifty:
Thank you
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Racing shooting game

Post by MrFlibble »

Okay, I re-read your description and you're missing some important information that could help identify your game:
  • platform -- was it on DOS, Windows, Macintosh, Amiga?
  • year(s) when you played it -- we don't know when you were a kid
  • any details on how you got it -- bought on a CD, downloaded off the Internet etc.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Racing shooting game

Post by Rwolf »

Actually, I noticed you can filter on 'vehicular combat' and 'racing/driving' and get a reasonable list of 93 games:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... le-combat/

Still a platform would also narrow things down...