Early 2000s with lava

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
bromiller

Early 2000s with lava

Post by bromiller »

This is going to be all over the place but I remember playing a computer game when I was younger in the early 2000s and I cannot remember the name of it and have searched the internet for years with no luck. I will try my best to describe it but I don't remember a lot. You start at the beginning of a level and have to make your way to the end. I do remember that some levels looked almost like the inside of a computer and other levels had lava type things you could fall into. I remember a specific level that had some blocks on the wall with spaces in between and something like lava underneath. You had to go onto the blocks and push another block into the lava so you could go back down and jump across those. Then you got to some pulley system with platforms rotating up and circling back down. From there you had to jump to a platform and ride it up to the top. I do also believe some levels had these electrical shock current things that you had to turn off in order to get through that pathway. Other levels had weird circle objects that would rotate around blocks on walls that you had to jump over and not touch. Alright, that's all I have and the best I can do. If anyone at all recognizes this game and knows what I'm talking about, I would looovee if they could help me out! Sorry for the bad description!!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Early 2000s, mazes with lava

Post by MrFlibble »

First off, please don't make two identical topics about the same game. It is not going to speed up the process of identifying it, it's just impolite and pointless. Thank you.

Also please read the posting rules (something that should be done before making a request, but I digress), because your description is completely unhelpful:
bromiller wrote: You start at the beginning of a level and have to make your way to the end.
Right.

Please look at the posting rules I liked to above, they provide a helpful step-by-step guide on what details are important and need to be mentioned if you ever hope to identify your game (and us to help you in doing so).