90s/early 2000s educational game | windows xp or earlier

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
AnakinSkywalker

90s/early 2000s educational game | windows xp or earlier

Post by AnakinSkywalker »

I am looking to a game which i used to play during the earlier years of elementary school

Years: 2008-2011, but the game was probably older, like 90s or early 2000s.
Platform: Windows XP, or even a previous version. (Some of the lab computers even had windows 3.X, i remember that because when i used them i was confused because there wasn't the start menu).
Category: Educational point-to-click game.
Objectives: I don't remember very well, probably solve some puzzles.
View: First person.
Graphic: 2D, very similar to games like "The Submachine" or "Garfield's Scary Scavenge House", but more "pixelated".
Short description: I don't remember a lot, there was a ruined house background with ugly characters, and some elements like a hole in the wall which clicking on it made appear a mouse. There was also an elevator. Also, the house was a suburban block of flats.
I don't know the developer.

Thank you for help, and sorry for my grammar mistakes.

P.S.: i remember very well the icons (there were two icons of the game, maybe there were two versions of it), which i remade and added to the attachments. I already used the "search by image"'s google tool, but it didn't worked.

Edit: I added a drawn of what the game was like. The pruple guy is not the main character, but one of those "ugly characters".
Attachments
Old game.png
Old game.png (22.68 KiB) Viewed 283 times
Icon 2.PNG
Icon 2.PNG (2.65 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Icon 1.PNG
Icon 1.PNG (2.49 KiB) Viewed 286 times