Horror game, 3 characters, fire arm shooting + 2 girls

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Otilosh

Post by Otilosh »

Hello! There was this game with a team of 3 characters, it was a horror game. One of them could shot fire from one of his hands and had like a mini un a think, and the other 2 were girls, one had a gun and a sword, and the other had a rifle. They also had powers but I can't quite remember what they were. Maybe you guys could help me out, ty.

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Otilosh wrote: Maybe you guys could help me out, ty.
Maybe, but we need more details. Like, you know, was it on PC or on a console? How far back did you play it? did you view your characters from the top, from behind, or somehow else? You know, this kind of stuff, because for now I'm thinking it's some kind of Japanese Play Station RPG and I have no knowledge of those.

Otilosh

Post by Otilosh »

It was a pc game, i played it around 2010 maybe 2008 i am not sure, but at least 10 years ago, the view was from behind. That's all i remember really, one guy was kinda bulky and had a mini gun or smth in one of his hands or as one of his hands and the other was wrapped in bandages but he would take them off and shoot fire out of them, then there was this girl with a sword and a pistol, i don't remember what her power was, and there was a girl with a rifle that could shoot normal bullets and some sort of bullets that would explode like rockets i guess. Her power was to push stuffs with her hand, like from the distance. In the beggining of the game you even have to break a wall with that power. If you control one of the charachters the rest of them would just follow you, and you could swap whenever you want i think. Thanks for the help, i really appreciate it!!! (And sorry for my english)
edit: I actually think your point of view was kilda like from in front, you could see your hands i mean