Educational (?) game w/ an alien

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
AYRAM

Educational (?) game w/ an alien

Post by AYRAM »

Hi guys, irst of all, i'm not an english speaker (or writer). So I'm sorry if my english is not so good.

I remember when i was a child (I'm 29), i used to play this game wich was a house of an ET, when you enter for the first time it ask you something in english and with a traffic light (in thtat time i just select any of the color of the traffic light, because i didnt know English). Then you enter to the house dnd you could enter to many places of his house, for example if you truned off the lights someone screamed and said aaahhhh whoo (something else i dont remember). If you clicked on the piano, it opened a puzzle game og some musicla instruments, another thing i remember was that it had many songs like humpty dumpty, old mcdonald, and all those songs. Another game was a maze with a mice and a cat and you had to go to the end without beeing cathc by the cat.

I hope all of you could understand what i wrote and please help me finding this game.

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Educational (?) game

Post by MrFlibble »

Sounds like some sort of educational game for children. There were lots of those is all I can say.