Mystery Game where there's a read-head girl who goes back to an old house where she used to live in

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ThatOnePerson

Mystery Game where there's a read-head girl who goes back to an old house where she used to live in

Post by ThatOnePerson »

So from what I remember is that in the beginning there's this girl who's got ginger hair and she goes back to this old house where she used to live when she was little, and I think she lived there with her grandpa too. Another thing I remember is that her parents are missing or something. And basically when you find clues you write them down in this journal. Later on I think you also get a map of the current floor your in and then there's also this elevator which you have to put the right order of these weird symbols.

The graphics were art that was drawn and it was in a 1st person view. The dialogue was told through a chat box on the bottom of the screen. I think I played the game back in 2011-2013.

If anyone has played this before and remembers the name please tell me! Also for some reason I keep thinking her name might be Emily or Emma.