Mystery on a spaceship [7 Days a Skeptic]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
rogach

Mystery on a spaceship [7 Days a Skeptic]

Post by rogach »

I'm searching for an adventure game where you played as a crew member of a spaceship. I remember that there were several zones on that starship, and you could interact with other crew members. Along the way some strange things began to happen on the starship, and the character was trying to figure out the mystery.

One scene in particular I remember very vividly: the ship picks up some container from outer space and brings it into the cargo bay. Crew gathers and tries to open it, but it doesn't budge. They decide to leave for the night, and we are shown a menacing cutscene of the box's top sliding and something beginning to emerge from the box. Over the next days crew members start going missing.

Platform: I think it was DOS, I probably used DOSBox to run it. But I was using Windows 2000 at the time.
What year did I play it in: Somewhere between 2004 and 2008
Year of release: Can't say, but graphics were looking somewhere in 1990-1995 range.
Genre: Adventure
Graphics: 2D
Perspective: View from the side of the scene
Main character: Male, I think that he was capable of walking inside the current zone, but I'm not sure
Time flow: Plot-based - you had to execute all the right actions before the plot proceeded (and for example the next day started).
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Mystery on a spaceship

Post by Rwolf »

rogach

Mystery on a spaceship

Post by rogach »

Yes, that was it. Thank you!