Magic game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Draego2020

Magic game

Post by Draego2020 »

I am trying to find an online multiplayer pc game from late 90s to early 2000s. This game was in first person perspective. The game started in an arena type stage with everybody starting in different locations. I can't remember exactly how the magic system worked but if i remember correctly you started with same spell or maybe you had a choice of which spell to use. To acquire more powerful spells you had to either level up or kill others a number of times. The spells that i remember are stone bolt I, stone bolt II, fire bolt I & 2, ice bolt I & 2, stone wall, air wall, ice wall. I dont remember others. To maintain mana to cast these spells there were mana pools you had to stand in to replenish it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Scudoxas

Magic game

Post by Scudoxas »

I'm not 100% sure but I'm also searching for this I think. Oh my god I want to know this.

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Magic game

Post by MrFlibble »

There was an online FPS game called Purge, but there you have magic users against futuristic tech weapons. I don't remember anything about the spells but there were spells for sure.