Space adventure somewhat similar to Toy Story

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Buzzlayatir

Post by Buzzlayatir »

Old lost game

Hello guys :). There was an old game on my pc. I used to play it when i was young and i cannot remember its name and I really miss it. But I will try to describe what I remember in this game as possible.

The game was set in outer space. The main character (Your player) looks like Buzz buzz lightyear in his uniform. And you have side character or Friend that was helping you. Also there was an alien creature that was your boss. The son of this boss was kidnapped in first mission cutscene by an evil alien creature.
The first mission was hunting a creatures which look like sheep but it has only two legs for the boss to eat. But when we bring it to the boss, he says that he doesn't like it (this kind of food) and he spoke "creature name" which I don't remember.
And the second mission was going to rescue someone from a huge cave and there were many mountains along the way.

This game graphics was similar to toy story graphics. And there was an ammunation or weapons shop. Also you can switch for First Person mod. That's everything I can remember about this game.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I'll make a wild guess, Outcast?