Horror (?) game from 2010-2014 [TOO NEW!]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Salty

Horror (?) game from 2010-2014 [TOO NEW!]

Post by Salty »

So there's this one scary game that my brother made me play in maybe 2010-2015 (i don't remember the exact year) i only played it once, and i've been trying to find it for years now, my brother doesn't remember it when i have described it to him.

Here's all i remember of the game:

-It's a pc game. (Could be on other platforms but i played it on pc)
-There were colorful and kinda trippy towns, if i remember correctly, there were also portals that teleported you in a new town.
-A man dressed in a black trench coat, black hat, balck pants and shoes was chasing you slowly, and you had to get away from him by finding a new portal thing (i think)

That's all i can remember and it's not much i know. But I really want to find this game. I don't think the game was really popular either. Thank you SO much if you tell me anything about this game. Sorry about the garmmar too. :lolcat:

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Please, help me find this game from 2010-2014

Post by MrFlibble »

Please, read the posting guidelines before making a post! And especially this:
MrFlibble wrote:
Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:48 pm
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: We regular users of the DOS Games Discussion Forums are always happy to help finding your old game, but our knowledge of video games is not all-encompassing. We have a passion for DOS games, and old games for other systems -- "old" here means games from 1980s and 1990s, early 2000s max. If your game was released some years ago, but after ca. 2005, please consider asking about it elsewhere, e.g. at the Tip of my Joystick subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/