A Sci-fi game with lasers (as I remember) [Command and Conquer: Renegade]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Zikonano

A Sci-fi game with lasers (as I remember) [Command and Conquer: Renegade]

Post by Zikonano »

This is an old windows game that I was playing when I was young from around 2007 to 2011, it is an Sci-fi game as I remember, it has singleplayer mode but not sure if there is multiplayer or not.
In the game there is missions and battle modes (as I remember) in battle there is two bases one is yours and the other is for the enemy (the computer) and as I remember the teams are red and white (and I think you are white), it is a first or third person shooter game or maybe both (first and third person), in the battle there is you and three white bots against four red bots and as I remember they look like starwars warriors, the most powerful building in the game is a black/red tower which shoots laser and kills you instantly, there also two vehicles one is yours and other is for the enemy which collects something from a green gas, and when you go into that green gas you die instantly.
I think that this is all what I remember, also I am not sure of anything that I said so pls help me, I really want to play this games.

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

A Sci-fi game with lasers (as I remember)

Post by MrFlibble »

Zikonano wrote: in the battle there is you and three white bots against four red bots and as I remember they look like starwars warriors, the most powerful building in the game is a black/red tower which shoots laser and kills you instantly, there also two vehicles one is yours and other is for the enemy which collects something from a green gas, and when you go into that green gas you die instantly.
This is either the multiplayer part of Command & Conquer: Renegade, its remake Renegade X, or (since you mention Star Wars walkers) a Tiberian Sun mod of the above called Tiberian Sun: Reborn.

Zikonano

A Sci-fi game with lasers (as I remember)

Post by Zikonano »

Thank you so much MrFlibble, I really appreciate your help, the game that I was looking for is Command and Conquer: Renegade.
THANK YOU SO MUCH :D :D