Windows puzzle/sokoban game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
imgoinginsanehelp

Post by imgoinginsanehelp »

Please help me, this game is going to make me go insane!
Every year or so I go crazy looking for this game and I give up. Since quarantine started this year I have began my search yet again. I went through mobygames thouroughly every time, this year went through myabandonware and nothing!! Went through all major game companies at the time and went down a rabbit hole of game publisheds and nothing. Please help.

So this game I remember everything was looking like cubes. The characters (this detail not 100% sure of) looked like Habbo avatars except more Cube-ish. These avatars were on a platform (in the sky?) and that platform had holes (holes in the shape of cubes of course.) and I had to control a character at a time and I had to push crates/boxes to fill the holes so that my character can pass. Not only holes tho, sometimes I had to push crates to make some stairs and I will complete the level.

Back in 2015 or so I joined a forum (will not name it) and asked them for help and they said the game was a sokoban type.

I dont remember when I played it exactly but between 2004-2008. I do not really remember anything else, but one detail that may help is that the game had a 30-minute trial.

Please help me this game is going to drive me nuts!. Thank you!.
samll

Post by samll »

Please help me, this game is going to make me go insane!
Every year or so I go crazy looking for this game and I give up. Since quarantine started this year I have began my search yet again. I went through mobygames thouroughly every time, this year went through myabandonware and nothing!! Went through all major game companies at the time and went down a rabbit hole of game publisheds and nothing. Please help.

So this game I remember everything was looking like cubes. The characters (this detail not 100% sure of) looked like Habbo avatars except more Cube-ish. These avatars were on a platform (in the sky?) and that platform had holes (holes in the shape of cubes of course.) and I had to control a character at a time and I had to push crates/boxes to fill the holes so that my character can pass. Not only holes tho, sometimes I had to push crates to make some stairs and I will complete the level.

Back in 2015 or so I joined a forum (will not name it) and asked them for help and they said the game was a sokoban type.

I dont remember when I played it exactly but between 2004-2008. I do not really remember anything else, but one detail that may help is that the game had a 30-minute trial.

Please help me this game is going to drive me nuts!. Thank you!.
Sounds like a Japanese game called Ruta=)
Last edited by samll on Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

This one (Ruta)? (freeware what I can see) http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f2705.html

(author pages are down, the download from caiman looks ok, but it's a flash game, and it won't work on my pc)