[2005-2010 modern war strategy real-time MMO browser game [TOO NEW!]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
neb22

Post by neb22 »

Hello to everyone and thanks for reading this.
I don't know if I am in the right place since this game is not an "old" game, but I couldn't find a better place. If I should move the topic somewhere else please let me know :)

I am desperately looking for a browser game, that I used to play 10 years ago (so I guess it must have come out around 2007).
It was about modern war. There was no map or view, you would deal with the game in a management way (pretty much like Ogame I think). The game colours were generally pretty dark or brown.
You wouldn't see the fights against other players. You would just get a message with a report. The game was a MMO real-time browser strategy game.

You could produce soldiers (like Legionnaire, Spetsnaz or Navy SEAL), tanks...
You would have to manage ressources, like money, oil, uranium, plutonium...

I remember one particular detail. You could send ultimatums to other players : if they didn't pay you a specified amount before a certain time, you would automatically attack them !

I already spent whole days to find this game and failed... Like on game browers or google. I would be so so thankful to anyone helping me to find the name of this game (even if it doesn't exist anymore...).
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello!
neb22 wrote: don't know if I am in the right place since this game is not an "old" game, but I couldn't find a better place. If I should move the topic somewhere else please let me know :)
You'll probably be better off asking around at reddit -- the game is indeed too new for us old-timers here :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/
neb22

Post by neb22 »

Thanks
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

google for 'similar to ogame' phrase, it gives alot of possible candidates.