HELP FINDING ONLINE FLASH GAME

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
joana_ahs

Post by joana_ahs »

Heyy, so i'm desesperatly searching for a game i used to play back in 2010.. (?) maybe... it was an online game, I presume it was flash game. The vague ideia i have of it is it being about a endless runner, a human, not like subway surfers endless runing because it had an end, that transforms into different animals and creatures. I also have some kind of idea of what the soundtrack was, i have two options that make my mind click :
- the bongo song
- children - robert miles
the "cinematography" of the game was nice i think, the atmosphere was dark and im looking for it for months!! today i heard this musics and got all excited thinking i could find it. i hope you can help me :lolcat:

50MiLe

Post by 50MiLe »

damn... i think I know exactly what you are searching for... however i dont know the name either. used to play it more than 10 years ago like you.
i recall playing it on the website xxxxxxx(sorry cant post link, board wont allow me), but i dont know if its still on there.
I remember the runner transforming into wild animals like a jaguar or some other big cat.. and then he got wings and flew in the air... he also was in the ocean i think... he just kept running (or flying, swimming etc.)
there wasnt really a point to the game he just ran and thats it.. but it was all about the atmosphere his transformations and the soundtrack.
the soundtrack was amazing.
let me know if you find it.
i will be searching for it, too.
if i find anything ill tell you.
thank you for reminding me of this game =)