Looking for this old PC life sim game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ddillion96

Post by ddillion96 »

I once played a old game on the pc that was pretty much like sims , you where in a third person view , you could race and collect money you could explore the land you could buy a house or apartments and (with some tweaking) lay beds next to your gf/bf and sleep together you could go out shopping together have pets ect it was really fun i remember it may have verse in the name of it its not creativerse or uverse or anything like that i just really have no idea what the name is its pc on and its all online and it had its own launcher and account like second world but totally free to play

olenapchela

Post by olenapchela »

Since childhood, I played with pleasure in The Sims 1, 2 and 3 and was looking forward to the release of the fourth part of the Sims. As a result, the game did not disappoint me, but rather fascinated me. The developers took all the best and necessary from past parts. Now this is my favorite game!
In fact, this is a gallery with beautiful pictures of the game The Sims 4 . Apparently someone was inspired by the creativity of the fans of the game and decided to collect their own collection of illustrations and images for the Sims. The site presents a selection of really interesting and creative photos and screenshots from the game.

Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Rwolf »

I don't know much about these Virtual Life/MMORPG:s, but I can use google; There seems to have been quite a few of these Second Life clones, one of them was called 'Onverse' which sounds similar to the game name the OP is looking for, unfortunately it sems to be offline now, their domain has expired.

A listing of other such games:
https://techspirited.com/online-virtual ... econd-life

https://www.mmorpg.com/onverse