browser game where a voice told you what to do?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
throwaway3004

browser game where a voice told you what to do?

Post by throwaway3004 »

not sure if this belongs here, but i remember playing a game around 2016-17. i think it was a flash player game, and it may have been one of those ones which are like, little projects run as experiments, if you know what i'm talking about?
it came with a warning for manipulation and stuff so i played it out of curiousity.
it had very minimalistic 2D graphics and a black background. you were told to put headphones in at the start, and then i think you selected your gender (may be wrong on that one). there was a voice in the game that led you through things. if you did what it said correctly, the voice said "good boy". if you messed up it would call you a failure and the like. the game itself was just jumping over small sections of spikes and blocks. the outlines of the blocks were white to show up against the background and the spikes had colours. you moved with the arrow keys. the layout was pretty similar to the no internet dinosaur game. the voice sort of trained you into doing what it said?
anyway, this is really bugging me. if anyone finds it familiar or has any idea how i can find it i'd be really grateful, even if it's just ideas for a search term or something.
oh, and i'm pretty sure the title was just one word. like "alone" or "found" or something. might be wrong.
any replies appreciated :)