Trying to find 3 different games - A dinosaur point and click, an isometric exploration game, and a side scroller

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
cpearlwv

Trying to find 3 different games - A dinosaur point and click, an isometric exploration game, and a side scroller

Post by cpearlwv »

Hello all, I just discovered this forum. I've been looking, unsuccessfully, for 3 games I recall from my childhood for a couple years with no success, and so I'm here. Let me get right into it. All these games are from the early-mid 90's.

The first game is a dinosaur themed point and click exploration/puzzle game. I recall very little about it other than that one of the main characters was african american, I think he had a small dinosaur companion. There was a timed or ordered element to the game if I recall and if you failed, you found yourself explaining your failure to some kind of large monolithic formation and I remember it being kind of freaky."

The second game was an isometric game where you played an old man and he walked around burping and farting. That's really about all I can remember.

The third game was a 2D side scroller that had both platforming and combat elements I believe. You played some kind of prince or royalty. I believe he may have held a staff or sceptre but I'm not sure about that. I remember picking up diamonds or rubies. This was NOT one of the Kings Quest titles.

Sorry if the descriptions are vague, but it's the best I can remember. Any ideas as to what these are would be much appreciated, and I thank you for taking time to help me out!

cpearlwv

Post by cpearlwv »

The first game may not actually have been a dinosaur game - perhaps a time travel game. I just remember a cave with dinosaur eggs. I know for a fact there was a black guy in it though.

emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Dont know the other two, but I believe the second game is Mystic Towers:

https://dosgames.com/game/mystic-towers/
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament