Looking for two old games

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Khalchris

Post by Khalchris »

Hi All, I am looking for two old games
1) the first game was a strategy game which felt like it was korean. I clearly remember its name to be the legend of dragon island but i looked it up on google and never able to find it. The game is based on farming rice fields and doing some tasks until the end of the missions. The armies are asian armies red blue and yellow. And at the end of the game you can summon dragons. When your people or men your army die you can collect their bones. Also if you run out of food your people will start to die from starvation. Any help to find this game will be appreciated. Probably in the mid 1990s

2) the second game was a single player game where someone with a sword keeps fighting priests. It was really spooky in the old days especially with the music and sound effects. I dont remember much about it except that the priests used to wear different colors to indicate their levels and strength. The priests seemed to be doing bad things to other humans and the role of the hero is to fight them and clear this evil. Any idea about the name of this game too? It should be in the 1990s
Khalchris

Post by Khalchris »

Ok i just looked for first one and found it

Now just looking for second one
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

What was the first one?

Second one could be Defender of the Crown?