house renovation game?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Srpouhi

house renovation game?

Post by Srpouhi »

hey all, im looking for an old game that i cant seem to find for the life of me.

i think i would play it on shockwave a while back, and the game included these houses/apartments that light up when you hover over them and if you click on them they would show you a client that wants specific things in their house, in which you would build the interior to their liking with furniture and stuff. you get workers to click and drag over parts that you placed but needed to be built so they would build it. when out of energy you can give them coffee, theres a timer you have to finish the room before it runs out, blah blah, stuff like that. i cant remember much past that and i have no idea what year range it would be in; most likely the '00s though? i might be wrong, might be from the late '90s.
i played this game on old windows in the early to mid '00s, the graphics were 2D i believe.

sorry its broad but thats about the gist of the game; place stuff, build it with your workers before time runs out, etc.