2D Pixelated Sci-fi turn-based strategy/survival 2014 [Gods Will Be Watching]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
CrimsonCharcoal

2D Pixelated Sci-fi turn-based strategy/survival 2014 [Gods Will Be Watching]

Post by CrimsonCharcoal »

. It's original level consisted of managing your team doing tasks around camp (time flowed ~ morning, mid-day, night cycle) in an effort to stay alive while you repair a radio to find help.
. You, the captain of the ship, had crash-landed on a frigidly cold planet along with a few surviving crew, there was a soldier with limited ammo along with his dog (they could hunt), an engineer that could work on the radio, you could talk to NPCs during the day attempting to better their moods, *an option to cook gathered food (you could feed at least the dog raw meat and it'd be ok, but anyone else and they could get sick), you could gather wood or other supplies (wood being vital, even more than food), *I think there was minor crafting like spears, and at night the characters would talk to one another with sanity/moral being a problem too (npcs could kill themselves or others). The night could also bring random events like: "wild animals in the dark..." make a choice 1)use ammo to scare them 2)attack in melee 3)throw food at them and hope they leave or "Natives attack" giving you similar options, NPC___ wandered off in the middle of the night and never came back, ext.
. The art style was pixelated, I want to say it was 16-bit; If I remember correctly you could move the camera to 3 different fixed points around the camp (in the original) with different NPCs and interactive options.
. The game was kickstarted and I believe it got a full release with expanded stories and additional levels. I am confident remembering another level that saw you playing as a group of space terrorists with captives as you try and hack a computer. While doing so, the space police set up attacks that you can defend in a handful of ways.

I can't remember the games' name nor have I found it using tags on steam or the links provided here by MrFlibble. Any help would be appreciated.

.Edit: The game was played on PC (Windows)
Last edited by CrimsonCharcoal on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

2D Pixelated Sci-fi turn-based strategy/survival 2014

Post by Rwolf »

It could have been released in some other year than you played the demo, if at all.
Anyway, try: https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... /tbs/2014/
Kevin

2D Pixelated Sci-fi turn-based strategy/survival 2014

Post by Kevin »

Gods Will Be Watching?
CrimsonCharcoal

[Solved]2D Pixelated Sci-fi turn-based strategy/survival 2014

Post by CrimsonCharcoal »

Kevin wrote: Gods Will Be Watching?
That's the one, thanks a million!