Early 2000s Windows adventure game with anthropomorphic characters

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
soupfan

Early 2000s Windows adventure game with anthropomorphic characters

Post by soupfan »

Okay so basically the game was a shitty old Windows CD-ROM game that me and my sister played when we were kids that neither of us can remember the name of. This was probably around 2007-2010 when we played it and we both only remember a few details about it. I know it was an adventure kinda game with quests and shit that you had to complete. It was 3D animated. You and the characters around you were all anthropomorphic characters that were like closer to the human side of the spectrum. You could own pets. The most vivid thing me and my sister remember is that there was a giant fucking water slide along a mountain. Since we were both kids at the time (like I was maybe 6 and she was maybe 8) it was probably a more children-oriented game not a super serious action/adventure game. This has been driving us both crazy for years so I'm hoping anyone here remembers it too. Sorry that I don't have a better description my memory is pretty shit. Cheers.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

early 2000s Windows adventure game with anthropomorphic characters

Post by emmzee »

Hi, since this is a more recent game (we tend to focus on games pre-2000's) your best bet is likely to ask on this subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/new/

HTH :angel:
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Not sure if there were pets, but check out the Didi & Ditto series: https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/didi-ditto-games
soupfan

Post by soupfan »

emmzee wrote: Hi, since this is a more recent game (we tend to focus on games pre-2000's) your best bet is likely to ask on this subreddit:
Thanks, man. I'll check that out.