iOS Creature/monster training game over 5 years old [TOO NEW!]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
maki_za

iOS Creature/monster training game over 5 years old [TOO NEW!]

Post by maki_za » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:34 am

I used to play this game on my dad’s old iPhone over 5 years ago (I don’t remember when I started playing it specifically). I wouldn’t really know what to classify the genre as, it was kind of adventure-ish with some of the main concepts of the game being training and fighting these creatures/monsters? It was 2D, mainly just buttons and pictures on the screen, and was always in portrait mode. Not overly animated, it might’ve not been animated at all, just super simple interfaces with some buttons to take you to do different things on new screens, and pictures of the creatures/monsters and things. I don’t really remember any sort of plot, but I think there was other areas to travel to? I think you only really “travelled” there to battle though. Seeing as it was just button and pictures interfaces I’m not sure what to classify the perspective as, there wasn’t really any scrolling. I don’t really remember how the battles went. It has similiar concepts to Pokemon, but none of it really felt Pokemon-like at all. I don’t think it would be older than the year 2000, but again I only remember playing it around 2014 so I wouldn’t know. It’d be nice to find this game again, thank you!

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

iOS Creature/monster training game over 5 years old

Post by MrFlibble » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:10 pm

This game is too new for us old-timers, please try asking at reddit.