PC game for kids

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Nostki

PC game for kids

Post by Nostki »

I have a game that I've been looking for, for years! I can see what it looks like in my head but I can't think of the name of it for the death of me. It's a PC game, I want to say it's in the 90's, but I'm not sure. You play as a little boy with ginger hair and the game is in cartoon style. You live in a big house mansion with other different type of people, it's like a big apartment house of some sort. With plenty of weird characters. You start off going to the kitchen because it's diner time, but your older sister says that the diner menu is missing and you need to go find it somewhere in the house. From going to room to room and picking up things and solving puzzles to get different things in return for other things you get deeper into the house is the main point to the game. That's all I can remember. I do remember certain things about certain rooms. I remember you having to do a puzzle in the bathroom with boats and try to make sure your boat doesn't sink. I remember having to get something from a soda machine. Getting milk from a cow that was in the kitchen, literally in the fridge. Lol. There was a certain room that you couldn't get into unless you had a vip pass. This was my favorite game to play as a kid, and I really want to remember what it is called so I can find it and buy it. I’m pretty sure it had a math or educational theme.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Anything like manic mansion or day of the tentacle?
Nostki

Post by Nostki »

Unfortunately it’s not those. It’s more for younger kids. It was sort of a point and click. I think it would have hidden items and had educational puzzles in each room/area. It was kind of a bizarre mansion. I’ve googled everything I could think of and searched every list of old kids pc games. It’s driving me crazy. I think it was related to collecting food and in the kitchen there was a cow inside a fridge and it asks you how many liters are in a quart lol..