Collection of sci-fi games for windows 1990-2000

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Bloodseeker21

Collection of sci-fi games for windows 1990-2000

Post by Bloodseeker21 »

Hi,If anyone knows if there was a collection of sci-fi games please let me know because i just remember playing a bunch of sci-fi games which had like home world, wing commander, decent, etc. Alot of them were demos too. (i.e. duke nukem 2, the lost vikings, doom, heretic) Or if there were a catalog or lists of games that had sci-fi ships in it (or sci-fi elements) that would be of uttermost help to me. i can probably look through those lists. i mainly remember playing lots of space ship games so i am trying to remember how i learnt of them and got to play them at that time.

i know i have made lots of posts but this is my last one i swear.

again thank you so much for your help in advance.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Uhh, are you looking for a specific CD or just a list of games? Because if the latter, this MobyGames list might be a good start:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... games/x,8/

Note: I used this trick to get the list because the default Game Browser interface doesn't do this.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Lots of places like magazines published demo discs every month. They wern't really collections, just recently published stuff before internet downloads made them obsolete. Look up individual games, look up and browse magazine cover discs and scanned mags, or browse mobygames.com by date, but don't worry to much about finding a specific collection.
Bloodseeker21

Post by Bloodseeker21 »

Thank you for the assistance! it was a bunch of old PC gamer magazine cds but i guess i cant truly track every single one of them seeing that it was a whole bunch of them but thank you for the list! :love:
Bloodseeker21

Post by Bloodseeker21 »

I'm trying to get some key words search but i am not seeing a category for visuals like seen on https://www.mobygames.com/game/out-of-this-world.

i really want to search for the exact same specs as this because i am trying to search for a game that is like this and blackthorne. all i remember is that you play as a human and you work alongside with an alien and it has tech and you both are on top a ledge. if it is that i would have to make a separate post please let me know