90's Sci-Fi FPS for DOS/Windows with multiple characters

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Phineashion

90's Sci-Fi FPS for DOS/Windows with multiple characters

Post by Phineashion »

Hey guys. First post, so sorry if anything is wrong.

I'm looking for this FPS that happened inside some sort of space ship where you can choose your character before the game. I remember there were, as playable characters, a Cyborg guy, a Dominatrix woman and some sort of monster, perhaps a werewolf or something like that.

I don't remember anymore details.
I played it around the 2000's in and old Games CD I had. It was probably from the 90's.

I may be wrong, but the stages were not linear, so you could go back to previous scenarios, just like Hexen II. But again, I'm not sure of this information.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Probably not MDK / MDK2; three guys, partly FPS partly adventure puzzles.
(I don't think there was a woman)

https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/mdk-series
Phineashion

Post by Phineashion »

Unfortunately not. But I did play a share of MDK. Nice game.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Phineashion wrote:I'm looking for this FPS that happened inside some sort of space ship where you can choose your character before the game. I remember there were, as playable characters, a Cyborg guy, a Dominatrix woman and some sort of monster, perhaps a werewolf or something like that.
That would be In Pursuit of Greed.

The game's free nowadays, get the full version here (legal!).
Phineashion wrote:I may be wrong, but the stages were not linear, so you could go back to previous scenarios, just like Hexen II. But again, I'm not sure of this information.
There is no hub level as far as I know but you indeed often have to backtrack through a level to flip a switch, very similar to the notorious switch puzzles from Hexen.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Great, another game I need to play - esp. as I love the music tracks already (several are the same as in the Crusader series, if not all.)
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Rwolf wrote:I love the music tracks already (several are the same as in the Crusader series, if not all.)
Yeah, it's Andrew Sega stuff all the way