Pizza restaurant management game played in around 2000

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ngabougaifan

Pizza restaurant management game played in around 2000

Post by ngabougaifan »

Am looking for this old pizza restaurant management game I played during my school time, it was a CD game played on computer. I couldn’t recall the name but it is something like Pizzarie/Pizza etc.

The game has multiple cities to choose (Moscow is the one I remember most ). Basically at the start, there are few restaurants located at different parts of the city and you could buy one to start your business (the crowd and type of customers nearby differ at different locations). Then you could hire staff (waiter,chef,security guard) and train them to work faster, you would also need to adjust their working shifts ! You can customize pizza and set the price sold. You could expand the restaurant and insert decorations, tables, chairs etc. what I remember most is that you could send different things to attack other pizza restaurants (those are bots). You could send like rats, punks, or even terrorists (of course they could send to attack you too).

Need help searching for this game’s name ! And it would be best if anyone have the link for me to download it ! I miss it so much !
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Pizza Tycoon
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!