Turn based,move based early 2000 Military strategic game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
SireDiablos

Turn based,move based early 2000 Military strategic game

Post by SireDiablos »

Hello,

I've been dying for the past few days because i can't find a game, IIRC it was something like this:

It's an old PC game, early 2000's, It was a turn based (it had moves similiar to X-com) strategy game about war, the first or one of the first missions was about stealthily infiltrating a military border between two nations (may have been Czech and German sides idk tho) i know you were supposed to do it quietly and weren't supposed to be spotted (even by friendlies) because it was a secret mission from the general,

So you had to take pliers and possibly other equipment and go cut the fence at the southern edge of the map, then the general drove up a tank to the border to serve as a distraction, and once you got to the other side, i think that was the end of the mission.

In one of the next missions, you got to a house and saw that soldiers were executing people next to a wall you then went into the house and i think you found a girl and then some soldiers showed up.

That's all i know about the story,since it was like 10 years or more ago, the game was pretty dark and atmospheric.

Hope someone knows it, thanks in advance for trying
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

SireDiablos

Post by SireDiablos »

No that's not it, it was a war era strategy game
but thanks for your time anyway