Game with military hospital theme (before 2012)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
omykazim

Game with military hospital theme (before 2012)

Post by omykazim »

hi every one

looking for an old game where the theme is military base hospital and prison its an old game i dont remember since when exactly it was on PC

i remember health bar changing color from green, yellow then red when its low can use nifes, sneak attacks, also there was peeking while shooting if i remember

i think there was the ability to collect and take guns and first aids from others and the closets

thanks very much for helping
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

You forgot to specify the genre and many other important things needed to identify the game. Please refer to the posting rules.

However it seems that you're looking for a stealth-based first person shooter (FPS). There's a lot of these and if you don't remember more details it'll be down to checking every one in a list like those at MobyGames.
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

i have read the rules dont worry but i still have problems

believe me i wrote everything i right i dont even remember if it was fps or tpp but i think it was tpp

i dont remeber anything to add :blah:
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: game with military hospital theme (before 2012)

Post by MrFlibble »

omykazim wrote:i think there was the ability to collect and take guns and first aids from others and the closets
Could your character move around freely, or did you just move from a shooting spot to another like in shooting range games?

Do you remember what the enemies looked like? Also how did you know that it was a military hospital and not just a hospital?

What about graphics? Was it something like doom, Return to Castle Wolfenstein or something newer?
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

umm...what is 'tpp' short for?
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Third person perspective I guess.
omykazim

game with military hospital theme (before 2012)

Post by omykazim »

MrFlibble wrote:
omykazim wrote:i think there was the ability to collect and take guns and first aids from others and the closets
Could your character move around freely, or did you just move from a shooting spot to another like in shooting range games?

Do you remember what the enemies looked like? Also how did you know that it was a military hospital and not just a hospital?

What about graphics? Was it something like doom, Return to Castle Wolfenstein or something newer?
enemies were normal soldiers and regarding the place it has many themes first it start in a military base then they capture you you wake up in a place like hospital but dirty one or maybe it a prison hospital you talk to the dr there and try to go out secretly by sneaking since all your weapon has been taken from you if i remember correctly :upset:
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

ok guys to reduce the circle of searching lets assume that this game was before 2010 not 12

hope anyone has an idea
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

You do know this is a forum about MS-DOS Games that generally predate the year 1999 right?
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Random guess. Is your memory similar, different? Any details or similar games you've found?

Prison with medical features:
https://www.mobygames.com/game/chronicl ... utcher-bay
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

nope, effort appreciated but if there must be a man on the cove it would be a typical US soldier, and ooh yeah i remembered that the name of the game includes number

and also there movement of the player was relatively slow i dont know if it is the pc i had but i dont think because i tried it in many different computers and same result and the guys shooting has minimum effect not like the modern game like CoD

sorry for that but i am trying to remember as much i can so we can help each other
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Anything like from a WW2 POW camp setting? e.g. 'The Great Escape' (adapted from the movie).

https://www.mobygames.com/game/great-escape-

Or more modern or futuristic soldiers?
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

Rwolf wrote:Anything like from a WW2 POW camp setting? e.g. 'The Great Escape' (adapted from the movie).

https://www.mobygames.com/game/great-escape-

Or more modern or futuristic soldiers?
modern to the game time and i dont think it was a POW it was more of a spy on a military base and the costume of the character was a soldier with a military dress and military helmet

also there is one more think i remember that the health bar had color indication red low green high and can be refilled by first aid collected from the lockers

maybe the game is older than 2010
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

omykazim wrote:also there is one more think i remember that the health bar had color indication red low green high and can be refilled by first aid collected from the lockers
This is not a helpful feature to pin down your game. Command & Conquer: Renegade actually fits this perfectly, up to the lockers (I can't find the exact place when you actually get an item from an open locker, but those are plentiful at least as decorations) but I much doubt that this is your game.

Anyway here's the prison break level with a research facility from Renegade:
https://youtu.be/LsPl5Hjsyr0
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

MrFlibble wrote:
omykazim wrote:also there is one more think i remember that the health bar had color indication red low green high and can be refilled by first aid collected from the lockers
This is not a helpful feature to pin down your game. Command & Conquer: Renegade actually fits this perfectly, up to the lockers (I can't find the exact place when you actually get an item from an open locker, but those are plentiful at least as decorations) but I much doubt that this is your game.

Anyway here's the prison break level with a research facility from Renegade:
https://youtu.be/LsPl5Hjsyr0
its true that it has very similar features but you saw the enemy health bar, thats how is your health bar and it is above the screen and the graphics are more modern less these pixels and the soldier you play with is visible (not fpp) also the enemy are normal soldiers same as you also for the gun its normal reasonable guns so nothing like huge machine gun
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

i remembered new thing

at the beginning the story stars in helicopter while its just stroy unlike pubg and fortnite where you can control your landing during that they explain the story which i forget what it was about then you start in front of a military base where the game starts same as one of the metal gear games

then i think the next round you will play inside the military base then you will get capture so you will play in a place like hospital with no weapons or anything so you try to kill the soldiers by sneak attack from behind and collect the weapons from them
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Hmm, try Project I.G.I. or its sequel.
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

MrFlibble wrote:Hmm, try Project I.G.I. or its sequel.
:( the character i play with is visible like the rpg games and the graphics better but the adventures kind of same

it's not about weapons its about managing the situation by sneaking in or out and spying more of adventure than shooting game because there was a stage where you don't have your weapons so i dont think there will be heavy weapons or snipers idk maybe there is in later stages but as where i reached nothing of that only light pistols, knives and sneak from behind and (choke or neck break not sure)

unfortunately i have the info but dont have the name :blah:

effort appreciated
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

omykazim wrote:it's not about weapons its about managing the situation by sneaking in or out and spying more of adventure than shooting game because there was a stage where you don't have your weapons so i dont think there will be heavy weapons or snipers idk maybe there is in later stages but as where i reached nothing of that only light pistols, knives and sneak from behind and (choke or neck break not sure)
Hey, maybe it's one of those Splinter Cell games? That should fit your description, at least partially. I'm not very familiar with the series so I can't tell where a mission like you describe could be. You can watch the starting levels of the games in the series to find out.
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

now maybe the idea is similar but everything else is different, the whole screen option is different health bar is different and the graphics was still better for an old game its for sure not from splinter cell series i didn't check the new ones because of course not

also i have figured out one hint
the game was after 2001 because i got "desperados: dead or alive" game (which is launched in 2001) same day and time which means the game is from 2001 or later of course if my memories is correct otherwise it would be problem if i remembering this wrong

:o