Game with military hospital theme (before 2012)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Maybe it's one of the Metal Gear games or Syphon Filter?
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

Wally wrote:Maybe it's one of the Metal Gear games or Syphon Filter?
nope :blah:
omykazim

looking for old military theme game

Post by omykazim »

hi every one

looking for an old game where the theme is military base hospital and prison its an old game i dont remember since when exactly it was on PC
i remember health bar changing color from green, yellow then red when its low, can use knives, sneak attacks, also there was peeking while shooting if i remember the gun fire path is visible for short period after the shot.
i think there was the ability to collect and take guns and first aids from others and the closets.

first stage it was about sneaking into a millinery base then you get captured then second stage you wake up in a mixed of prison and hospital where you dont have any weapons, for the second stage first you wake up with someone like doc. on your side idk if he is with you or no but what i remember that the stage will start after he leaves.

the story and the cutscenes were just motionless photo slides with voice and sound of speaking people that talk about the missions and the story with the sub (unfortunately idk what it was about).

no aliens no super machines and weapons just normal military guns and knives

if i remember it was a tpp (with close camera view)

i got the game with "desperados: wanted dead or alive" which is lunched "2001" so it will be around that year more or less

thanks very much for helping
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Sir, you are not new here in the forums, and by this time you should have familiarised yourself with the posting rules.

We ask users not to make duplicate topics about the same game they're looking for:
MrFlibble wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:43 pm Please DO NOT make more than one topic requesting the same game. If you had no replies for a while, and the game is still not found, please bump the existing topic (make a reply yourself so that the topic goes up the topic list -- say stuff like "I'm still looking for that game" or such). DUPLICATE TOPICS WILL BE LOCKED
I have merged your two topics into one, but in the future, please kindly follow the rules and bump your old topic, not make a new one. Thanks.
omykazim

Post by omykazim »

oh just forgot about my previous post so sorry :blah: