Android app/game with deployable troops and angel

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
IcySky

Post by IcySky »

I used to play a game with an angel flying and you could deploy troops to fight the enemy and destroy something at the other end. I played the game in 2015 or 2014. The game is like cartoon wars but with an angel flying above that can use abilities to help your troops. The objective is to destrroy the building the enemy is deploying their troops in.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Gameplay sounds a bit like Herzog Zwei, and I think there was a more recent game using the same concept.

Quick Googling susggests a game called AirMech: Arena.
IcySky

Post by IcySky »

Nope :/ the perspective is most likely side view if I remember correctly. And you control the angel. The game looks like this http://m.imgur.com/q4stI3c (cartoon wars) but red vs blue.
showline

Post by showline »

IcySky wrote: I used to play a game with an angel flying and you could deploy troops to fight the enemy and destroy something at the other end. I played the game in 2015 or 2014. The game is like cartoon wars but with an angel flying above that can use abilities to help your troops. The objective is to destrroy the building the enemy is deploying their troops in.
It seems to me it is mini militia doodle Army I hope I am right about it.