small sphere hitting block to change colour to hit bloxs

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
dairepatrick1

small sphere hitting block to change colour to hit bloxs

Post by dairepatrick1 »

I am looking for this game that I us to play when I might was younger about 7 years ago.
I think I downloaded in on that Godzilla software because we had a lot of games like duke nuke em from that.

From what I remember the game involved a small sphere ball that was in a 2d map and had to use the arrow keys to move him around avoiding obstacles to hit a block I think fruit associated to change to that colour so you could hit them coloured blocks
I remember that you would have to turn red if you wanted to go into a part of the map that was lined green then lined with mines I think because it you were green you would hit remove the blocks then hit the mines.

They game involved levels I remember

If anyone has any information or knows the name it would be greatly appreciated. :shame: [/list]
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Sorry, friend, I've got a picture in my mind but can't find anything like it.

Do you remember if you rolled freely like Marble Madness, Monkey Ball or HampsterBall, or did you move one square tile at a time?

You say it's 2d - was it top down like a checkers board, or was it side view and you went up and down platform levels? Or something different, like a breakout clone?
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

Is it something like "Crillion" game?
Refer to this video

A clone is "Frozen Fruit" game?
Refer to this video

A similar one is "Diamonds"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamonds_(video_game)

There are many other clones.