Old point-and-click and racing game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Post Reply
harry781012
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Old point-and-click and racing game

Post by harry781012 »

I have been looking for these games for years, I don't remember too much about it but hoping someone here know the games.

-the first is a first person racing game with mario cart-like weapons. Some weapons i remember are rubber chicken that can obstruct your vision, and swarm of bees that make you spin out of control, i think there are probably oil slick too. Graphic quality is similar to Quarantine

-the second is a point-and-click game in which you play as a fly. The game starts with an overview of a town at night time and then it cuts to the inside of a dark house, and a fly(you) flies in through a moonlit window. I don't remember much after that, I think you play in first person perspective, because I remember entering the mouth of a frog-like thing.
User avatar
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers
Posts: 4708
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 8:30 pm

Post by Wally »

First game - Skunny Kart

Second game - superfly?
harry781012
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by harry781012 »

Wally wrote:First game - Skunny Kart

Second game - superfly?
thx for the reply but both of those are not it.
User avatar
dosraider
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9243
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 pm
Location: ROTFLMAO in Belgium.

Post by dosraider »

wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
harry781012
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by harry781012 »

thx for the list, just checked out both and its on neither. from what I remember the racing game doesn't use karts, it uses regular cars but have weapon pick ups.
Cush1978
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Cush1978 »

It wouldn't be that Speed Racer racing game, would it?
harry781012
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by harry781012 »

Cush1978 wrote:It wouldn't be that Speed Racer racing game, would it?
nope
Ladislav

Re: Old point-and-click and racing game

Post by Ladislav »

harry781012 wrote:
-the second is a point-and-click game in which you play as a fly. The game starts with an overview of a town at night time and then it cuts to the inside of a dark house, and a fly(you) flies in through a moonlit window. I don't remember much after that, I think you play in first person perspective, because I remember entering the mouth of a frog-like thing.
Banzai Bug? Just a guess...
harry781012
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Old point-and-click and racing game

Post by harry781012 »

Ladislav wrote:
harry781012 wrote:
-the second is a point-and-click game in which you play as a fly. The game starts with an overview of a town at night time and then it cuts to the inside of a dark house, and a fly(you) flies in through a moonlit window. I don't remember much after that, I think you play in first person perspective, because I remember entering the mouth of a frog-like thing.
Banzai Bug? Just a guess...
Nope, Its a good guess though. It does sort of look like the game I'm talking about. Though the game I'm looking for have much less color and simpler graphic, and pretty sure its a point and click.
Post Reply