crossing the red sea game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

crossing the red sea game

Post by guest »

I remember this old game for PC where you were the jews and you had to cross the red sea by answering questions correctly but I can't remember the name.

Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Rwolf »

Probably not the one but there is a game called Exodus:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/genesis/e ... mised-land

Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

It might be classified as a Bible trivia game, but I'm not coming up with a good list of them at the moment. Do you remember around when you played it, so we can narrow down the date? And, can you describe the graphics, or was it all questions?

Post by guest »

Quadko wrote:It might be classified as a Bible trivia game, but I'm not coming up with a good list of them at the moment. Do you remember around when you played it, so we can narrow down the date? And, can you describe the graphics, or was it all questions?
I think it was like bible trivia. The graphics were kinda cartoonish, every time you got the answer right a bunch of jews would move from the left side of the screen to the right. In the background was the water raised up so it looked like a side scroller would. Eventually when you got to the end you would see the egyptians riding on horses coming to get you but then the water would get them. I played this maybe 10 years ago?

guest01

Re: Crossing the Red Sea

Post by guest01 »

Yes I remember this game! Am also looking for it. It came with a pack of other games. One was "Ephesians 6" which you flew around and looked for the armor of God to protect yourself from the devils wiles. I miss these games. I don't know when they cam out, but I played them around 1996-1999. Anyone knows where I can find these also, please do tell.

dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Mobys has a nice search engine nowadays ...
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/bib ... onal-games

As where to find them games .... google? And digging into it I guess ...
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.