old futuristic point and click game + another.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
laquak

old futuristic point and click game + another.

Post by laquak »

Hey guys how are you :) Happy new year aswell.

I am simply going crazy because I cannot find this piece. I will try to be as clear as possible.

From what I remember this was a game back in 90's. I do remember it being 1st person point and click. The setting was grim and futuristic like. The npc soldiers looked along the lines of Chronciles of Riddick armor type helmets. I remember not being able to access outside of the town do too 2 soldier npcs blocking my way telling me I cannot travel there. Turning around to another instance I would see a gloomy greenish mountain city type. I do remember a medusa like woman on the box art and the game could have been started with Serendepicus or something along those lines. Thats the best as I can describe it.

-

Another piece it along the lines of Crusader No Remose type of game. I remember it being called Icarus but that didnt return any results. Think of Fallout but without turn based.

Please help!!!! :)
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

So for the second one we are talking about an isometric action game, probably post apocalyptic but may be dark sci-fi. That ought to ring a bell, but I'm not coming up with anything at the moment.

The only thing I'm coming up with based loosely on Icarus is maybe Ikari Warriors 2 : Victory Road, which was set in sort of sci-fi setting.
laquak

Post by laquak »

Hey man thanks very much for the reply. I appretiate the trouble. Unfortunately that game is not it. I do specificaly remember the game being with better graphics, similar to likes of Fallout/Lionheart/Diablo type graphics. It was over the head view and was more newer. Problem is I may have the names completely wrong also :(

I am browsing through old pages and reading other peoples threads now to see if I can find any clues.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

laquak wrote:I am browsing through old pages and reading other peoples threads now to see if I can find any clues.
You'd have better chances of finding your game if you used the MobyGames' Game Browser.

I think it's be a good idea to look for an isometric action game, and a first-person sci-fi adventure. Note that you can combine other criteria at your own pleasure.

Unless, that is, the first-person game you look for is Strife, which is not very likely but some details sound like it could be it.
laquak

Post by laquak »

Thanks man I will do my search there. I really appretiate the help.

-

Thats it. Today is my official memory lane video game sunday day. I just hope I find these titles!!!
Cush1978
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Cush1978 »

A futuristic game with a medusa-looking woman on the box sounds like System Shock 1 or 2.
laquak

Post by laquak »

Close. The box art looks similiarish but no go. Been looking through the website with little results. I'll keep pounding away.

Thanks for all your help guys.