Old DOS / windows game?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
SawtoothGrin

Old DOS / windows game?

Post by SawtoothGrin »

Hello I have been looking for this game for almost 10 years now.
I do not know the name but I do remember the amazing gameplay from when I was a child.

You mixed monsters together which were inside of giant metal cages to create new monsters. After this you would send them to battle where it would become almost like a RTS game where you controlled little armies of strange creatures.

If anyone can figure out what the name of this game is I would be absolutely amazed.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Impossible Creatures, maybe? Not really a DOS game but...
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Doesn't exactly fit your description but I recall trying to play Unnatural Selection as a kid but not having the patience at 13 years old to actually figure it out :P

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/unnat ... creenshots
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
SawtoothGrin

Post by SawtoothGrin »

Neither of those =\ thanks for trying I have checked almost everything possible unless someone else has played it and remembers it I am not sure someone will remember it. My dad got it when he worked at a computer store with like a motherboard or something. (they used to package free games with them) so it might not of even been released or something I'm not sure.