Looking for a certain Space Adventure [Rex Nebular]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Guruzard

Looking for a certain Space Adventure [Rex Nebular]

Post by Guruzard »

Well, I remember it was a pretty old game, pretty sure it was on DOS. Anyways, the main character was a dirty blonde male with some sort of bluish space suit. You were stranded on this planet in the beginning (never got too far), and you went around looking for parts for your ship. I remember one big thing, though. If you tried to leave the planet too early, your head would explode. If ANYONE can help, it would be really appreciated. I've been trying to figure this game out for a long time, but I have had no luck... THANK YOU! :laugh:
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Sounds like one of the Space Quest series. Can't quite put my finger on which one of them though. Maybe the first?
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Guruzard

Post by Guruzard »

Yeah, I looked at some screenshots of those, but alas it is not part of the Space Quest series that I know of. Its really similar, but the visuals are much more polished than Space Quest... thanks though, for the suggestion!
Guruzard

Post by Guruzard »

Actually, its about as polished as SQ 5 and 6, but yeah, those aren't it.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

If not Space Quest then maybe Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Or maybe one of the Innocent until caught games. They don't really match your description though.
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Guruzard

Post by Guruzard »

MrFlibble, you got it! OH MY GOD, THANK YOU!!! This game has been on my mind for a while now, and I just couldn't think of it. Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

You're welcome! Glad to help! :)