Can't remember an old game's name...

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
juumanji

Can't remember an old game's name...

Post by juumanji »

Hello all :) lately I remembered this interesting game I used to play when I was a kid, but for the life of me I can't recall it's name!

I am hoping that if I describe the game the best way I can, someone out there will eventually know it :D

So here's what I remember:

1) 2D platformer game
2) Probably within the mid-90's
3) You could play as 2 characters: a MARINE tough-looking guy dressed in green I think, or a brown-colored, horned BEAST
4) The marine and beast had different weapons in their respective arsenals, one of the weapons I remember is the beast's spiked club
5) There were both single and multiplayer modes, the single player had tons of diferent levels while multiplayer pits 2 (maybe more) players in a good ol' fashioned deathmatch
6) Pressing keyboard UP would make the beast/marine hug the far wall to avoid stuff :)

That's all I can remember right now. If anybody has so much as a clue, I'd greatly apreciate it :)
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Post by Frodo »

Please click on my dragons, to help them grow - Image Image Image

Re: Cant remember an old dos game

Post by Guest »

sygma wrote:I dont remember the name of this DOS game, its like an arcade game, you can jump and run only, but cannot shoot, your character like a dog or something like that, its brown colour, and i remember the name was like "robo" something, maybe robocop but its nothing to do with the famous robocop movies.

And a remember some fancy stages of the game, u were able to jumping on little croquets or lollypops, always very coloured backgrounds!

Thanks if anyone can remember!
and it is a sidescrolling game, sorry!