Old DOS Castle Game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Monkey/Banana

Old DOS Castle Game

Post by Monkey/Banana »

I am looking for a game that must be ancient which I remember playing on DOS. It is a simple game similar to the Monkey/Banana game where you have a monkey on each side and you set the velocity and the angle of the banana and try to hit the other monkey. The version that I am LOOKing for had two castle towers on each side and you shot projectiles at eachother by setting an angle and velocity. Does anybody know the NAME or where I can get this?????????
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Scorched Earth?
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

!!!

Post by Wally »

Yes it is scorched earth like dogbreath said
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Or one of Scorched Earth's many, many clones.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

You can download scorched Earth and at least 2 clones from http://www.dosgames.com/
Monkey/Banana

Thanks

Post by Monkey/Banana »

I have to give you guys and A+ for a quick and accurate response. I just downloaded the game and I looks very similar to the one I played but actually a little more high tech (crazy right) . I think im happy with this but the original had two guard towers, no special weapons and was black and white. If you guys happen to run into or know abouth this verson LET ME KNOW. Thanks