Old Robot Clue Game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
SexySum14Everyone226

Old Robot Clue Game

Post by SexySum14Everyone226 »

It's eating me alive! I cannot think of the title of this game! :( Well, maybe someone can help me. I must have been 9 when my mom bought me this game, and it had robots in it. You had to guess which robot was really a mad scientist, and collect clues to do it. The "hero" of the game was the boy in a red hat and I think a blue trechcoat and green shoes... You never saw his face though... :Angry: They were in a school too...i think. This stinks. Well, if anyone can help me, I'd love you FOREVER.

Thanks a bunch!!!
Meghan, 18
[email protected] :love:
email me if you find anything...or just comment whateva...
:)
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Midnight Rescue. Buy it at your local store/TLC site... there was another topic about this recently, refer to that.
Homz
Expert
Expert

Post by Homz »

Why are we getting so many requests for these TLC games recently?
"You believe me," I said gratefully.
"Of course I do," and he held out his hand. "I believe everything out of the common. The only thing to distrust is the normal."

The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan,
Chapter III
Do you like medieval fighting games or RPG's?
Click aici.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Perhaps many older siblings (that grew up with it in school) are looking for it to help their parents teach their younger siblings. Who knows.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

*shrugs* I still play Operation Neptune and Ancient Empires, simply because they both have tramendious entertainment value as well as being very educational... this is party why TLC was so popular amoung late elementary/Junior High students (aimed generally at the 9-14 crowd), it wasn't cheesy or preachy, just fun, abstract and informational. Now TLC just makes gay little childrens games. :Angry: (Stupid Politically Correct Education movement, it's making people dumber all the time...)
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Ancient Empires... holy crap did i ever hate that game... i got sooo frustrated at it that i threw the disk across the room... lol
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

I've beat it at LEAST 30 times and I still love it... surprisingly, it still runs perfectly on modern computers, no tweaking or anything needs to be done. Pretty good for a 13 year old game.